POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Myst 3: Exile : Re: Myst 3: Exile Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Myst 3: Exile
From: Warp
Date: 27 Jul 2010 14:41:26
Message: <4c4f2856@news.povray.org>
> Riven
> (Myst 2) is kind of stand-alone, but is arguably the best of the series.

  I own it. Unfortunately, it seems to have gained a great instability when
running it on a modern PC. It crashes at annoyingly frequent intervals (just
a few minutes) and if it crashes while saving, the save file will become
corrupted and you will lose all your progress (unless you alternate between
two save files, in which case you will lose only the latest progress).

  I actually intended to play Riven through first, but due to this
instability it was too annoying to try. A real pity.

--
                                                          - Warp