POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random wondering of my own... : Re: A random wondering of my own... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A random wondering of my own...
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Jul 2010 10:50:57
Message: <4c4ef251$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> different, more unambiguous term for "scientific theory"? For example,
> "scientific model", or simply "model".

It used to be the "law of gravitation", so we already have a word that
scientists have seemed to become reluctant to use. "Newton's laws of motion"
and "natural laws" and "laws of physics" all seem to still like that term.

I'm happy to call it the law of evolution. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback