POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Close newsgroup sub-groups? : Re: Close newsgroup sub-groups? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Close newsgroup sub-groups?
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 27 Jul 2010 06:25:52
Message: <4c4eb430$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/26/2010 11:34 PM, SharkD wrote:
> On 7/25/2010 10:00 AM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> ha-ha ... He knows that! Just looking for a cage to rattle I guess (in
>> best Dana Carvey as church lady voice) ... "Now isn't that just
>> special" ;-)
>>

> Your remarks don't jibe too well for someone who purportedly is looking
> for people to contribute by editing the wiki.

You know ... I was just trying to approach the issue with a bit of humor
(didn't you notice the smiley), as nothing seems to work with you. Even
after the ongoing discussion in this thread you seem unwilling to come
close to anything that even resembles cooperation. Multiple edits (and
now multiple moves) of documents within minutes of each change all for
the sake of a couple of characters in most cases, that's just plain
unproductive clutter for someone trying to forge ahead with a project.
So knock yourself out ... I'll just start ignoring ANYTHING with your
username attached to it ... as a matter of fact, was wondering why I'm
even wasting my time replying to this thread (shrugs)

Peace Out