POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Transmogrify : Re: Transmogrify Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transmogrify
From: Warp
Date: 27 Jul 2010 02:08:29
Message: <4c4e77dd@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > People have suggested that maybe somebody spiked my drink. All I can say
> > is, if that was drugs, I'd like some more please! :-O Seriously, *is*
> > there a chemical that makes you feel relaxed, happy, confident, excited
> > and energetic?

> Yes.  That's why they are illegal.  and expensive.

  I thought they are illegal because they have a very high risk of causing
heavy addiction, which not only has negative health effects but also has a
bunch of other negative side-effects (such as increasing crime rates because
many people can't afford the substances and thus have to steal in order to
get them).

--
                                                          - Warp