POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Transmogrify : Re: Transmogrify Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transmogrify
From: clipka
Date: 26 Jul 2010 11:55:53
Message: <4c4db009$1@news.povray.org>
Am 25.07.2010 21:02, schrieb Orchid XP v8:
>>> Is this the same adrenaline that causes rapid heartbeat, stomach cramps,
>>> axiety, profuse sweating, rage, depression and shortness of breath?
>>
>> Yep, it certainly is. It's responsible for a fair amount.
>
> Right. So.. .the adrenaline that makes you feel awful is also
> responsible for me feeling so mellowed out? How does *that* work??

I guess the difference is whether you "let it out": Adrenaline is meant
to give an extra power boost to your body to either fight or run. If you
fail to do either, it will kick your own ass.

Rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath: Preparation for increased
oxygen demand.

Stomach cramps: Possibly preparation to literally drop some ballast.

Sweating: Preparation for increased heat production.

Rage: The emotional state associated with the decision to fight.

Anxiety: The emotional state associated with the decision to run.

Depression: The emotional state associated with being unable to either
fight or run. The natural state of waiting for the jackals and vultures
to come and get you, or a miracle to save you.