POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Transmogrify : Re: Transmogrify Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transmogrify
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Jul 2010 15:02:32
Message: <4c4c8a48@news.povray.org>
>> Is this the same adrenaline that causes rapid heartbeat, stomach cramps,
>> axiety, profuse sweating, rage, depression and shortness of breath?
>
> Yep, it certainly is.  It's responsible for a fair amount.

Right. So.. .the adrenaline that makes you feel awful is also
responsible for me feeling so mellowed out? How does *that* work??

> Now that you've gotten to it once, you may see it again - just enjoy it.
> You've earned it. :-)

On Friday, hopefully...

Basically, what happened is that last weekend, half my dance school
descended on a small village that was holding a Rock & Roll night. All
the teachers were there. These people are elite. And I don't just mean
they impressed me. These people are so elite that they have actual
*certificates* to prove exactly how elite they really are. And I danced
with all of them! I started off as shy as ever, but after a couple of
hours of *flying* round a dance floor with partners who are both able
and willing, I was on the ceiling. Perhaps you gathered?

Make no mistake: My school took the damned dance floor apart. It's us
verses all commers baby, and we're winning! We are on *fire*. Even the
clueless newbies put in heroic performances. What they lacked in skill
they more than made up for in enthusiasm. It was a special night...

And on Friday, the school is on another official outing. This time we're
travelling to Wellingborough. Now that's further to go, and I'm not sure
how many of us are coming. If there's not many of us, it could be quite
dull. But if the right people are there, this could be another epic saga
that songs will be sung of and ballads written over.

We shall see...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/