POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Transmogrify : Re: Transmogrify Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transmogrify
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Jul 2010 13:53:36
Message: <4c4c7a20$1@news.povray.org>
>> Seriously, *is*
>> there a chemical that makes you feel relaxed, happy, confident, excited
>> and energetic?
>
> Yes.  That's why they are illegal.  and expensive.

I've heard of drugs that give you energy, make you calm, numb pain or
make you see plastercine porters with looking-glass ties. But I've never
heard of a chemical which actually makes you feel *happy*.

(I gather that antidepressants are supposed to do that, and they
spectacularly fail to work.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/