POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Feel the beat : Re: Feel the beat Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feel the beat
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Jul 2010 13:50:45
Message: <4c49d675$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/07/2010 5:21 PM, Darren New wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>> True, and you could say that human behaviour is not "natural" anyway.
>
> Please explain what "unnatural" means, other than being synonymous with
> "human behavior"?

LOL
Not natural and unnatural and not the same. :-P
I meant that we (humans) modify our behaviour for our overall benefit.
For instance a dog will overeat until it cannot easily stand then
continue to eat. Whereas we will diet.*
Well that is the theory.

* If anyone has been affected by any of the views expressed in this post
then grow a skin. :-P
--

Best Regards,
	Stephen