POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random wondering of my own... : Re: A random wondering of my own... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A random wondering of my own...
From: Warp
Date: 22 Jul 2010 16:56:19
Message: <4c48b073@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler <wam### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote:
> I'm not sure I see anything in this quote which implies that the big
> bang is part of evolution.  The most natural interpretation seems to be
> that "evolutionist" is used as a blanket term which can be used as a
> label for one who holds a set of related viewpoints of which evolution
> need only be a part.

  Btw, here's a more concrete example of "evolution" (literally "evolution",
not "evolutionists") being equated to abiogenesis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

  "Evolution teaches that energy, such as lightning or heat, plus matter
can, occassionally, create new life."

  Nope. Evolution teaches no such thing.

  (The rest of the video is quite hilarious. Basically they are disproving
what science itself disproved in the 17th century...)

--
                                                          - Warp