POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random wondering of my own... : Re: A random wondering of my own... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A random wondering of my own...
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Jul 2010 13:38:47
Message: <4c488227$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> If its not particles, then what? Energy? Oh, wait, energy is still some
> sort of particle, as near as we can come up with.

Well, that's sort of what the LHC is looking for, so I'm pretty sure the
jury is still out on that one.

> combined with the embarrassing fact that certain
> observations are not explained, by other means, without the prior
> Hawking's Radition.

Like what, out of curiousity. I wasn't aware we'd managed to find a black
hole small enough that the hawking radiation effect would work.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback