POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Feel the beat : Re: Feel the beat Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feel the beat
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Jul 2010 08:18:19
Message: <4c48370b$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ad/Exercise_zones.png
>
> If I do a "harcore" cycle ride for an hour or so my average is usually
> about 155, which seems inside the 152-171 zone identified by that chart
> for my age.

I thought your heart rates were determined by your current level of
fitness rather than just your age.

>> Last night, I drove to my dance class, and I drove home again. And on
>> both journeys, the monitor went crazy just as I drove past a specific
>> roundabout. I have no idea why, but that seems like one hell of a
>> coincidence...
>
> High voltage electric cables above or below the ground?  Or a train line?

In fact, I seem to remember it happened to be that same location the
*first* time I noticed it go wrong in the car too. So that's three
malfunctions, all on the same road. Certainly sounds like an
interferrence problem, doesn't it?