POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random wondering of my own... : Re: A random wondering of my own... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A random wondering of my own...
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 Jul 2010 23:08:53
Message: <4c47b645$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:10:04 -0400, John VanSickle wrote:

>>   Another curious things is that many creationists seem to think that
>>   they
>> know what "evolution" is better than evolutionists themselves.
>
> Which is the flip side of atheists who claim to know more about
> theological topics than believers do.

Well, not really; a fair number of the creationists reject scientific
principles.  Atheists tend to know a lot more about theistic religions
than those who practice them, IME, because they've often been raised in
one and then decided it's pants after years of careful study and
questioning - questioning that *often* is answered with "don't ask those
kinds of questions!"

Jim