POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : JCTI CCAT : Re: JCTI CCAT Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JCTI CCAT
From: clipka
Date: 21 Jul 2010 14:21:22
Message: <4c473aa2@news.povray.org>
Am 20.07.2010 20:03, schrieb Tim Cook:
> http://www.cerebrals.org/wp/?page_id=209
>
> Had to randomly guess for a few I couldn't figure out. Got 130.

144. Despite having not the slightest clue how those puzzles that looked
like "twist'n'mix" were supposed to be solved, and just doing more or
less "solid guessing" on them - I suspect you have to have seen this
type of puzzles before. (Then again, you actually do during the test, so
I did make use of the "back" button.)

At any rate, the IQ test I did at age ~10 was a lot more straightforward :-P