POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : NURBS macros etc. : Re: NURBS macros etc. Server Time
16 May 2024 23:34:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NURBS macros etc.
From: Thorsten
Date: 21 Jul 2010 02:48:08
Message: <4c469828$1@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen:

> I hope you are able to use the macros.

Trial and error ...

> If you have any question about them, then just post them
> and I'll try to find time to answer you.

Thank you for your kind offer :)

This is what I wanted to get form your NURBS macros:

a) The actual surface... preferable as
b) mesh or mesh2, writeable to file to include it in a complex scene later.

I'm was thinking of architectural things and (space-) shiphulls :)

But it seems I'm have to learn more about two things

a) POV-Ray and
b) Math

first :)

Thank you for having developed NURBS for POV (as far as I understand
them) :)

Greetings :))

Thorsten