POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Feel the beat : Re: Feel the beat Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feel the beat
From: Warp
Date: 20 Jul 2010 07:28:14
Message: <4c45884e@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> >   Can I assume you are not in very good shape?

> Do both my job and my hobby involve sitting motionless for hours on end
> while wiggling my fingertips? ;-)

  Try regular daily exercise. Start with just walking. 1 hour of walking
every day (or 6 days a week or whatever) at a pace that you get sweaty. As
the weeks and months pass, increase your walking speed. Maybe somewhere in
the 3 or 4 month checkpoint you can probably try jogging a bit.

  If you do this for at least 6 months, you'll notice how your rest pulse
will start lowering as you get into better shape.

  (For most optimal results, you would have to start also watching a bit
what you eat. More proteins and fibers, less carbs, more plant fats and
less animal fats.)

--
                                                          - Warp