POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things you can't Google : Re: Things you can't Google Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Things you can't Google
From: scott
Date: 19 Jul 2010 06:18:19
Message: <4c44266b$1@news.povray.org>
>> Yeah, that would make more sense. At my uni we were given the impression
>> "if you don't have this book, you'll fail".

We were never given that impression, in fact books were rarely mentioned.

> If the homework assignments are in the book, well, you can't do the
> homework without the book.

At school this was the case, and they always had enough copies of the
textbook at school to give out to each student (you had to give them all
back though before you got your final grade).  At University the homework
questions were just photocopied sheets written by the lecturers rather than
from a book.