POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random wondering of my own... : Re: A random wondering of my own... Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A random wondering of my own...
From: Warp
Date: 18 Jul 2010 05:00:35
Message: <4c42c2b3@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   Why do creationists (with which I'm referring to certain specific dogmas
> rather than "christians" or "believers" in general) continuously confuse
> two completely different and separate fields of science, namely astronomy
> and biology?

  Another curious things is that many creationists seem to think that they
know what "evolution" is better than evolutionists themselves.

  A very typical argument between a (young-earth) creationist and an
evolutionist goes like: "Can you give me even one single example of
evolution having been observed?" "Yes, there's for example xyz."
"That's not evolution."

  Wait, now creationists define what "evolution" means and are, basically,
claiming that evolutionists don't even know what it really means?

--
                                                          - Warp