POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things you can't Google : Things you can't Google Server Time
3 Sep 2024 21:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Things you can't Google
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Jul 2010 11:39:41
Message: <4c407d3d$1@news.povray.org>
What the hell are "bangs"? Is this an American thing or something?

(TMBG wrote an entire song about them. To quote, "blow my mind your
royal flyness, I dig your bangs".)

"I'll carry your books to school."

Is this another American thing? At every school I've ever seen, there'd
be nothing to carry. The textbooks and workbooks stay in the classroom.
(Unless you're doing homework, I guess...) Hell, even at university I
didn't really have much to carry - then again, I guess that's because it
was all on disk...

What precisely does "going steady" actually mean anyway?