POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cheese : Re: Cheese Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cheese
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 12 Jul 2010 05:09:52
Message: <4c3adbe0$1@news.povray.org>
> indeed but why orange?

They're painted to look exactly like a Tillamook baby loaf of
cheddar, they put mild and medium in orange wrappers,
and sharp in red wrappers.

If you don't see the Tillamook cheese in your local store
all the time it might not have the same impact.

> do they support Nederlands soccer team?

They are probably suporters of the Portland Timbers.
http://www.portlandtimbers.com/

> I owned one of these in the last 70's but is was deep green with a white
> (gelcoat+ fiberglass matt) roof . It was longer with at least 2 extra
> windows on the side :)

The short wheel-base is from customizing, there's a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=creBatWYD5E

> come and taste some French cheeses there are so different

I'm sure France makes tasty cheese, imported cheese
is usually expensive here. There are many small artisan
cheeses in about the same price range.
I'm eating some gjetost ATM, but that's a Norwegian cheese.