POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Can I get the coordinate? : Re: Can I get the coordinate? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:31:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can I get the coordinate?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 10 Jul 2010 03:42:18
Message: <4c38245a$1@news.povray.org>
Le 10/07/2010 06:28, And nous fit lire :
> I want to make a plane, and I want to pave tile on the plane. If can I get the
> coordinate on the plane?
> I write like this:

> But I don't know the actual X while it render the image.
> Thanks.

I do not know what you are trying to achieve, but it looks like you want
to change the color of the plane afterhand... maybe a look at the
texture/pigment & pattern sections in the documentation might help you.

Povray has no concept of dynamic shader and it looks like you are used
to them.