POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random wonderings #37648457 : Re: Random wonderings #37648457 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random wonderings #37648457
From: scott
Date: 8 Jul 2010 04:26:12
Message: <4c358ba4$1@news.povray.org>
> Doesn't seem to work with my Renault Megan III.

That would be the first car I've ever seen (and I've seen lots way older and
smaller than yours!) that didn't have such a feature.  You really mean that
once you un-latch the door it is free to swing out to 100% open?  Yes, I can
imagine that would be really annoying in car parks and garages.

> My house doesn't have and has never had a hot water tank. As you say,
> water is heated on-demand.

Was it like that when the house was built?

> Which, come to think of it, means that only the cold tap is fed from a
> tank. Given that there's no noticable difference in water pressure between
> the two, that makes the need for a tank even more dubious.

Yes, it seems odd to build a house like, as you don't need a hot or cold
tank with an on-demand boiler.