POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : FizzBuzz : Re: FizzBuzz Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FizzBuzz
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jul 2010 15:35:02
Message: <4c30e266$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> be competent programmers even though they hadn't ever written a single line
> of code.

I usually ask them to print out the prime numbers less than 100 or something.

>   On a side note, interviewers should, on the other hand, be careful with
> what they consider "trivial" assignments.

Yeah. I had one that was something like "print the lowest N values from a
binary tree, in C". When's the last time I did recursion in C? And doing it
over the phone? Bleh.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    C# - a language whose greatest drawback