POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I going to die? : Re: Am I going to die? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I going to die?
From: somebody
Date: 3 Jul 2010 19:54:24
Message: <4c2fcdb0$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> wrote in message

> On 03/07/2010 1:59 PM, somebody wrote:
> > "Stephen"<mca### [at] aolDOTcom>  wrote in message

> >> Personally, I hope so

> > Why?

> Because:

> As we get older we get more decrepit and eventually that would be
> unbearable.

Since a large proportion of old people die a "natural" death instead of
committing suicide, I don't agree that there's an age (teenages included)
where life becomes unbearable. So I would not wish for somebody, or myself
(!), to die no matter how old they are. But more to the point, you cannot
keep on becoming more and more decrepid if you are not to die - at worst you
reach an asymptote, but more likely, curing of death involves maintaining a
high level of health.