POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Planetarium test : Re: Planetarium test Server Time
16 May 2024 23:59:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Planetarium test
From: SharkD
Date: 1 Jul 2010 18:08:42
Message: <4c2d11ea$1@news.povray.org>
OK, I think I got the rotation part working. At least, when compared to
what Celestia shows for the same Julian date.

Still not sure what to do about obliqueness. I know that the number I'm
looking for is the planet's equinox, but can't locate it within the
HORIZONS query results (except for Earth of course).

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'test_orbital_characteristics.pov.txt' (10 KB)