POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Calling Germany : Frustration Server Time
4 Sep 2024 05:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Frustration
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 25 Jun 2010 16:21:09
Message: <4c250fb5$1@news.povray.org>
OK, at this point I am seriously not happy.

All month I've been receiving a deluge of emails frantically urging me
to buy one of these exciting products that are half price FOR THIS MONTH
ONLY!

Except that I have now tried 8 seperate times to purchase the product I
want, and the website point-blank *refuses* to accept my order. What the
hell is the point of advertising something that you can't actually buy?!

As if that wasn't bad enough, I contacted the Order Support Team over a
week ago, and they still haven't bothered to reply to me. And today I
tried to phone them, and their number apparently doesn't exist. Customer
service? WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?!?

Remind me, I'm trying to give these useless people my money, WHY...?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/