POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Latest Logicsim build ... : Re: LogicWorks rev #6 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LogicWorks rev #6
From: Darren New
Date: 25 Jun 2010 13:01:08
Message: <4c24e0d4$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Right... but that makes it available assembly-wide, when I don't want it
> available assembly-wide. Oh well...

Then your assembly might be too large. :-) But since everything in the
assembly is by definition tightly coupled, I'm not sure why comments as to
who is supposed to be using it aren't sufficient. Beyond just theoretical
OCDness.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly