POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Latest Logicsim build ... : Re: LogicWorks rev #6 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LogicWorks rev #6
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Jun 2010 10:16:42
Message: <4c24ba4a$1@news.povray.org>
>> I think I'll post it on our Haskell newsgroup, if that's OK?
>
> Yeah, that'll work/

See you on povray.off-topic.fan.haskell.bork.bork.bork in a little
while. ;-)

(Of course, dumping the code will take about 3 mouse clicks explaining
what it *does* is another matter...)

>>> Right now I'm attempting to move a lot of the interaction stuff into
>>> separate modules outside of the main control.
>>
>> Heh, yeah, good luck with that. ;-)
>
> Yeahhhh... It's a bit of challenge from the design standpoint.

Trust me, it's easier if you start with everything seperated from the
very beginning. ;-)

>> Trust me, people notice you way, way less than you think...
>
> Ach... true, tho as someone once said
> You're just not that interesting to other people.

It's true.

>>> I get nice comments from people I work with regarding my code, but
>>> those are co-workers... they have to be nice. ;)
>>
>> Do they?? o_O
>
> Eh, it makes it easier to work with others if you're nice to them. :)

Ooo. I must try this...