POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stupid question time : Re: Stupid question time Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stupid question time
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Jun 2010 13:15:34
Message: <4c20efb6@news.povray.org>
>> I'm still trying to think of any software that's capable of producing
>> such files. (And, therefore, where the hell this person even found
>> those names from...)
>
> Excel?

Excel can *import* text files with all sorts of strange delimiters.
However, it seems to be unable to *create* anything except CSV or
tab-delimited; there's no option for pipe-delimited.

>> There's no possibility of that. I'm personally going there anyway, so...
>
> So she was asking if she should bring it so you can sign it there, or
> whether you're going home first. Seems easy.

Given that she already knows that I'm coming home, the answer seems
pretty self-evident.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/