POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ReactOS : Re: ReactOS (pictures) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ReactOS (pictures)
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Jun 2010 13:12:12
Message: <4c20eeec$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Copyright ReactOS Foundation 1996-2009. Yeah right...
>>
>> Wikipedia claims the first release was in 1998, so I guess it's
>> *plausible*...
>
> Except for the copyright violations, at least. I strongly suspect there
> was no clean-room development going on there.

Well, again, Wikipedia asserts that the entire thing was done using 100%
clean-room development, and that they've done extensive internal code
audits to make sure everything is legal.

All of which is of course completely irrelevant, since every single tiny
aspect of all M$ products are covered by 80,000,000 patents, so if this
product ever starts actually working properly, the developers will still
be sued off the face of the Earth.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/