POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I unofficially declare sci-fi movie genre officially dead : Re: I unofficially declare sci-fi movie genre officially dead Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I unofficially declare sci-fi movie genre officially dead
From: SharkD
Date: 19 Jun 2010 14:30:43
Message: <4c1d0cd3$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/14/2010 12:05 PM, Darren New wrote:
> He called his wife and daughter when he found out he was a clone. It
> wasn't the sort of scene that would have the same kind of punch if you
> put a three-second delay into the conversation.

Forgot about this part too. I don't think adding a three second delay
would have hurt the scene. In fact I think it would have added to the
sense of "distance" (temporally, spiritually, and in this case also
physically) between the clone's notion of reality and the reality he is
facing.

--
http://isometricland.com