POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Latest Logicsim build ... : Re: Latest Logicsim build ... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Latest Logicsim build ...
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Jun 2010 14:53:44
Message: <4c17cc38$1@news.povray.org>
I've just been prodding the 15-Jun build. I presume you know these
already, but...

Adding a tristate buffer works, but not a tristate inverter. Also,
neither the clock source nor the splitter work, but I guess that's
intensional.

For the first time, I tried actually wiring together a simple circuit.
Wiring seems to be quite buggy. Sometimes you join wires together and
they don't actually join. Sometimes they look like they aren't joined,
but when you connect the other end of the wire to something, suddenly it
works. And sometimes it's difficult to figure out just what on Earth is
going on. (Especially since you can't, say, delete the wires you've
already made. *g*)

Still, I've spent several days now just trying to build the internal API
to manage something like this, and I'm getting nowhere, rapidly...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/