POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: Pure sunshine Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pure sunshine
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 15 Jun 2010 10:49:32
Message: <4c1792fc$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
>>> I take it you don't like the Beach Boys either?
>>

> Hmm. My car stereo plays the Beach Boys and Neil Sedaka. My dad's car
> stereo plays My Chemical Romance. Something is wrong with the world...

Pet Sounds, or something a little tamer?

Last I heard, my mothers car had Voltaire, Owl City, and what ever
Projekt label mixes I had forgotten to remove from the player. Strange
music for her, I leave these links for others.

Volatire http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu3NN4h5p7k
Owl City http://www.youtube.com/user/OwlCityVEVO#p/u/3/psuRGfAaju4
The Dresden Dolls (possibly NSFW) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4gPZPKJc0s