POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The Ben project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Ben project
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jun 2010 08:43:24
Message: <4c17756c$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> A baby would be very demoralizing.. Don't get that. Colossally bad idea
> if you need a pick me up. They vomit constantly, throw food, leave
> terrible messes, and scream if they don't get attention.

"Hi, my name is Ben Fogle. I've rowed across the Atlantic Ocean, I've
run across the Sahara Desert, and I've journeyed to the North Pole, but
*nothing* could have prepaired me for this..."

Wah. WaWAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA!!

And then we see pictures of Ben holding a very small person.

"My my, we've had some sleepness nights with this one."

Just then, his wife off-camera chips in with "Ben, we had a maternity
nurse staying here until Thursday".

How coincidental that this just happened to be on TV, eh?