POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Interesting performance paper : Re: Interesting performance paper Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interesting performance paper
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jun 2010 04:09:19
Message: <4c17352f@news.povray.org>
In other news... I get the impression that the world is probably heading
towards NUMA anyway. Not sure precisely how that changes the picture -
other than making it much, much more complicated...

(I'm not sure, but I think it might mean that you have explicit control
over what is stored where and when it gets moved, which could be a win
if compilers are smart enough to do the right thing.)