POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Amiga - What was this program called? : Re: Amiga - What was this program called? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Amiga - What was this program called?
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Jun 2010 12:00:29
Message: <4c16521d$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Uh... you're going to have to come up with a bit more than that. ;-)

OK. Really, I'm talking about like before deluxe paint or anything. Before
Kickstart 1.0 was even out. It was very popular. I think it even came with
the machine as a demo - I can't imagine where else I would have gotten it.

But if you never saw the program, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly