POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Jun 2010 11:09:06
Message: <4c164612$1@news.povray.org>
>> What, I can't take it back for a refund?
>
> Nope. Not even if its defective XD

What do you mean "if"?

>> Also, those people who say "man, I slept like a baby last night". So...
>> you woke up every 90 minutes crying for another feed? o_O
>
> Haha.. yeah, well, its true for about the first 3 months, after that,
> they tend to sleep through the night.... mostly.

Although, on the other hand, I've seen people walking round the streets
or in Tesco or something with a pushchair containing a small child,
completely comatose. There's cars flying past, there's people shouting,
dogs barking, road drills going... not even a blink. Completely sound
asleep. WTF?

>> Well, every child I've ever met thought I was a dufus (or a punch bag).
>>

> Wow... if my kid hit someone there would be serious consequences.

Yeah, well... the people running my school couldn't be bothered with all
that "consequences" stuff. Easier to just stand there smoking your fags
casually paying no attention.

>> Also, I would sincerly hope that they don't allow emotionally unstable
>> people to adopt small children. (!!)
>
> Well, any emotionally unstable person can breed, so ...

I haven't managed that one yet. Or even come remotely close.

There's "emotionally unstable" and then there's "nobody wants to ****ing
know you, mate". :-(