POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Latest Logicsim build ... : Re: Latest Logicsim build ... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Latest Logicsim build ...
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Jun 2010 10:45:22
Message: <4c164082$1@news.povray.org>
>> - If you select "OR gate", it inserts a NOR gate.
>>
>> - NAND has the same truth table as NOR.
>
> Crap!

Uh, yes. ;-) That's a kind of elementary mistake, right there. (Which is
why I assumed you had already noticed it, but I guess not...)

> That's a regression error. I'll have to take care of that.

Yah. ;-)

>> - You can't delete stuff, only add it. ;-)
>
> Yeah, an annoyance for sure ... But, hey, pre-alpha. ;)

Well, yeah. The thing I'm writing is currently just a few miles of
function calls. It doesn't even *do* anything visible yet!

> In truth I just haven't gotten around to coding some of the more trivial
> things, yet.

Ain't that always the way? ;-)