POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 14 Jun 2010 09:37:27
Message: <4c163097$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/14/2010 7:57 AM, Invisible wrote:
>>> perhaps you need a baby.  More than a woman, having to feed a baby
>>> should boost
>>> your morale...
>>
>> Uh... for the sake of the baby, maybe he should start with a pet >_<
>
> Given my history with pets... both of these suggestions sound like a
> very bad idea.

A baby would be very demoralizing.. Don't get that. Colossally bad idea
if you need a pick me up. They vomit constantly, throw food, leave
terrible messes, and scream if they don't get attention.

Now, a 3 year old that can old basic conversations and worships the
ground you walk on .... :) That's less demoralizing, but it took 3 years
to get there. And he can still be exceptionally stubborn and does things
just for the purpose of seeing how far he can push things.

So, IOW, terrible idea... ;)

--
~Mike