POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Latest Logicsim build ... : Re: Latest Logicsim build ... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Latest Logicsim build ...
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 14 Jun 2010 09:18:13
Message: <4c162c15$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/14/2010 7:21 AM, Invisible wrote:
> Mmm, somebody heard my typing. ;-)
>
> Pretty icon, BTW.
>
> I did think about mentioning some of the more amusing features of this
> build... but I figured you already know about them anyway.

Do mention... I want to know.

What? the fact that if you wire a feeback loop the program just dies a
horrible death?

The fact that no menus work yet?

The irritation that when you go and change something on the property
grid the main window loses keyboard focus and it seems impossible to
regain it?

Really.. I want to know the bugs, though, if it isn't those issues. If
it is those issues, I'm aware of them. Right now I'm just trying to get
the basic pieces in.

--
~Mike