POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andy - question : Re: Andy - question Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andy - question
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Jun 2010 07:28:14
Message: <4c16124e$1@news.povray.org>
On 14/06/2010 2:57 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:12:44 +0100, Stephen wrote:
>

>> What do you mean *we*, Mathematician. ;-)
>
> I'm no mathematician, but I did read an article about this last week. :-)

That was the paraphrased punch line of, what is not a PC joke, Ke-mo
sah-bee.

>>> Fenchurch Street Station, then. ;-)
>>>
>> Mornington Crescent
>
> You can't do that until the full moon.  From Earth. ;-)

Using the Brook-Taylor inversion that becomes a New Moon and due to the
12th of June being Her Majesty the Queen’s official birthday the stars
and Moon halt in their progress across the celestial sphere until the
festivities are over. The move stands.

>> I also orbited a strange attractor :-P
>
> That explains a lot. ;-)

It does indeed.