POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 13 Jun 2010 16:05:58
Message: <4c153a26$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On 12/06/2010 9:47 PM, Sabrina Kilian wrote:
>> Not all cats are elitist fuzz-and-claws. Some fuss when they are more
>> than an arms length away from someone. Mine yowls when he has to use his
>> litter in the middle of the night, since it means leaving the room.
>> Howls on the way out and back, just to wake me up and let me know that I
>> am missed. Could do without that, actually.
>

> criticise politeness. :-)
>
> Have you tried talking back to him?

Of course. He only responds if I mimic his last type of meow, though. If
a person did that I would think I was getting language lessons.
Anthropomorphizing just leads to new scars, though, as he may not be
elitist but he is still all fuzz-and-claws.

While teaching a cat to fetch, it is very fundamental that they
understand the concept that fetching is "getting the ball while it is
not in your owners hand." When that part isn't taught properly, ouch.