POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Amiga - What was this program called? : Amiga - What was this program called? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Amiga - What was this program called?
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Jun 2010 21:10:24
Message: <4c143000$1@news.povray.org>
Way back in the Kickstart 0.98 days, there was a program that played music
while drawing graphics patterns with lots of circles, not unlike a winamp
visualization. Any idea what that was called? I thought it was something
with "kick" in the name, but my google fu is insufficient.
--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly