POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 12 Jun 2010 06:57:32
Message: <4c13681c$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> I would excuse you for seeming a little bit pessimistic but you come
> across as more than that. You sound like someone who has no faith in
> himself.

Well, as I say, when you never achieve anything, it doesn't boost your
confidence very much. (And hell, even when I do manage to do something
moderately impressive, nobody seems to be impressed.)

> but you can do things to stop making your self image worse. And one of
> those things is stop running yourself down.

Easier said than done, of course...

> You are personable and talented and there is no real reason why you

Sure, other than my total inability to find anything to apply for.

> not to give into despair.

I don't know. Maybe it's just because it's Saturday morning and *yet
again* I'm sitting all alone in my bedroom feeling bored and lonely,
with nowhere to go and nobody to talk to. Perhaps I just need to go
listen to some more Neil Sekada or something...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/