POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! : Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Jun 2010 15:59:26
Message: <4c12959e$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Well, the vast majority of games are published for both the Xbox 360 and
> the PS3, so there isn't much difference in that section.

Unfortunately, it's the really *cool* (or at least very hyped) games that
only come out on one console.  The games that aren't "gotta have it" are the
ones that come out on multiple platforms.  My brother has several games on
his PS3 that I would love to play.

(Altho now that I have a nice HD screen, maybe it's worth getting a PS3
also, given that it's also  a blu-ray player.  But I'm not sure how long
that'll last, given the move towards downloadable movies.)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly