POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: scott
Date: 11 Jun 2010 11:01:02
Message: <4c124fae$1@news.povray.org>
>> Err why would you be surprised?  It's a necessary activity to be able to
>> test your own products!
>
> Sure. But how often do you need to design new test equipment?

Whenever you bring out new products?

> Sometimes it seems like there isn't a job in existence where you can avoid
> having customers shout at you...

Since working for 6 or 7 years and regularly having meetings with many
different customers I have never once heard anyone shout or get visibly
angry.  Everyone seems pretty professional and we all seem to understand
each other pretty well, even if we often don't agree on what is "best" :-)