POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Jun 2010 06:32:14
Message: <4c1210ae$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> I don't think knowing how to throw a few 7400s together qualifies you
>> as a logic designer.
>
> Like I said, get a training or qualification if you are really interested.

And like I said, every geek on the planet wants to get paid to develop
mathematical algorithms or design cutting-edge chips or build
next-generation game engines or... The trouble is, there are a tiny
handful of such jobs in the entire world, and therefore you are almost
guaranteed to never be hired.

Normal people don't get paid to do cool stuff. We have to put up with
doing boring stuff, just like everybody else.