POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The computer project : Re: The computer project Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The computer project
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Jun 2010 04:12:16
Message: <4c11efe0@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:

> They were also invented for bragging rights.  Only a vanishingly small
> portion of the human race can claim to know how computers really work at
> the component level.

And an even smaller portion of the human race *care* how computers work.

Most people's reaction would be "you poor autistic weirdo, you should
seek professional help".

The only minor consolation is that without losers like me, we wouldn't
*have* computers in the first place...

...still trying to convince myself this makes up for it...