POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! : Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:16:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 10 Jun 2010 13:10:14
Message: <4c111c76$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Sony ever fixed those issues

Ahahaha. At least then, when it was still partially Verent, you got the
"Sorry, citizen, but you are not allowed to do that in our game. We are
going to 'fix' this problem." They have moved from, "fixing bugs in ways
you hate." to, "use this micro-transaction to give us more money."

I did hear the quest got a kludge fix. Anyone can just start it in the
middle, without the petition for citizenship paper.