POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! : Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Jun 2010 11:32:09
Message: <4c110579$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook v2 wrote:
> Illogical barriers to progress, invisible walls is snappier though.

Logical barriers is best, tho. Like Myst or Thief. :-)

> Well everyone's different. I can't stand racing games, my cousin loves
> them.

The best racing game I saw has a mode you could unlock where it was one long
street crossing another very busy street, and the game was to see how many
points of destruction you could cause in a wreck.  It turned out that
turning over the logging truck into the side of the gasoline tank truck did
a very nice job of it.  And the explosions and other demolitions were
wonderfully realistic.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly