POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lane hoggers - how to deal with them? : Re: Lane hoggers - how to deal with them? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lane hoggers - how to deal with them?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 8 Jun 2010 22:29:55
Message: <4c0efca3$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/08/10 11:49, Jim Charter wrote:
> the police to catch them.  Some would have it that the law prohibits
> them passing to the right and so justifies their aggressive behavior
> toward anyone doing the limit in the passing lane.  But the law does not
> prohibit it, nor does it secure the lane as a passing or high speed lane.

	In Illinois, on the interstate with two lanes in each direction, you're
not allowed to drive on the left lane if there is a car behind you. It
doesn't say anything about passing on the right, although it says that a
"legitimate" use of being on the left lane is when passing a car.

--
Outside a Muffler Shop:
"No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."